Upon receipt of the documents stated in Application Process and if you are accepted, a ‘Provisional Letter of Acceptance” will be issued. The provisional admission status shall be removed after the Registrar’s office has received;
- Completed Course Registration Form & Registration Fee
- Applicable tuition fee in full
- Official Transcripts of previous studies
- Any other special requirements assessed by the Registrar
- Registered students will receive a special E-Mail Account, with a confidential pass-code, enabling them to communicate with the college and faculty members.
- The pass-code is strictly personal and can be changed by the student.