Applying for admission at the Dominican International College is very simple. One can complete the on-line application and attach photos and relevant documentation, or apply by mail or come to the Registrar’s office on the 2nd floor of our campus.
For seminars – there is no admission fee. A registration form with full payment (non-refundable) is required to confirm your participation.
For academic programs, following documents are required;
- Completed Application Form
- Application for Admission fee of US$100.00 (non-refundable)
- Course Registration Fee of $100.00
- 3 Color Photos (2×2)
- Copies of certificates, diplomas and transcripts from institutions previously attended
- Health Certificate
- A short essay, why you wish to take this program at DIC, especially for applicants asking for exemptions or advance standing based on previous professional experience or training
- For course which may require State Licensing, a Certificate of having no criminal record is required.
- 2 Letters of Recommendations may be required for some courses
- Official Transcripts from previously attended institutions will be required for any advance standing or course exemptions. The official transcripts must be sent directly to DIC.
- ACT, SAT or TOEFL scores are helpful considerations but NOT required
- DIC reserves the right to require any additional information or documentation